1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Pup Social retains full copyright ownership, rights and protection in all material contained on pupsocial.com, including but not limited to material submitted by community contributors. Except as otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rewrite, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material contained on the Web Site without the prior consent of the copyright owner. You agree not to modify any documents, graphics, images or other material found on this Web Site.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Pup Social web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pup Social web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pup Social at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- None of the material contained on the Pup Social site may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, decompiled, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, retransmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of Pup Social. All content of Pup Social is Copyright of Pup Social. All rights reserved.
3. Contributing Content to Pup Social
All users are encouraged to contribute information and reviews to Pup Social. All contributions will be accepted for publication on the Web site provided they adhere to these rules:
- You agree not knowingly submit any false, defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, racially offensive, sexually explicit or illegal material to the Web site.
- In posting comments on the contributions of others, you agree not to harass other participants.
- You may not submit information that is libellous or defamatory or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- You may not post information or links that are obscene or pornographic.
- You may not contribute information or pictures that violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted test, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
- Content contributions solely focused on the promotion of commercial events or businesses are not permitted.
- You assert that the information and pictures you contribute are your own, are licensed to be uploaded and downloaded by other participants, are in the public domain, or are otherwise free of copyright or other restrictions. You also grant Pup Social an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to redistribute or republish the information in any medium or form.
4. DisclaimerThe materials on Pup Social web site are provided "as is". Pup Social makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pup Social does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
5. LimitationsIn no event shall Pup Social or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pup Social Internet site, even if Pup Social or a Pup Social authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Pup Social web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pup Social does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pup Social may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pup Social does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Pup Social has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pup Social of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
- The Pup Social Web Site also contains advertisements by third parties. Unless otherwise specifically stated on the Web Site, Pup Social does not endorse or make any representation regarding the liability, quality, or accuracy of any products or services featured in, or linked to any advertisement that appears on the Web Site.
- Unless otherwise prohibited under these Terms and Conditions, you are hereby licensed to create hyperlinks to the content on the Pup Social Web Site, provided that the hyperlink accurately describes the content as it appears on the Web Site. Pup Social reserves the right to revoke this license generally, or your right to use specific links, at any time. Under no circumstances may you "frame" the Web Site or any of its content or copy portions of the Pup Social Web Site to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider's incidental caching of pages. Each page within Pup Social must be displayed in full (including all trademarks, branding, advertising and promotional materials), without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within Social Network Reviews.
9. Governing LawAny claim relating to the Pup Social web site shall be governed by the laws of the country in which you reside without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
10. TerminationYou agree that Pup Social may terminate your use of the Web Site, if Pup Social reasonably believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions of Use, or violated the rights of Pup Social or any third party, or for any reason with or without notice to you. You agree that Pup Social may modify or discontinue Pup Social, with or without notice to you. You agree that Pup Social will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such modification or discontinuation.
11. SurvivalThe provisions entitled "Your Submissions," "Disclaimer of Warranties," "Limitation of Liability," "Indemnification" and "General Provisions" will survive termination of this agreement.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.